Please watch the video below for an update on the design to the Create New Service Call Screen. Based on the discussions, we have made some adjustments to the layout and are adding additional functionality that we feel will better help you service your customers.
Summary of Changes from Previous Design
There are 3 sections on the left hand side:
- Unfinished Business
- Contains all Open Invoices (Invoices with status of Work Authorized or Complete and Not Paid)
- Contains all Open Service Calls
- Recommendation Notes
- Declined Items from Previous Invoices
- Not Authorized Invoices
- Service Agreements coming up for renewal within 1 month
- Time line of past activity - invoices, calls, etc
- Information is organized by Call
- The recommendation note will be flagged on the Customer Notes section just like how we designed the "Priority Note". The icon will be a dollar sign - click it and the note becomes a Recommendation that will be displayed here. Unclick it, and while the note remains, the recommendation is removed.
- The information on the right hand side is for the current location only.
- Unfinished Business will be Red if there are any open calls or open invoices. Otherwise, it will be grey.
- Recommendations will be Yellow if there are any recommendations. Otherwise, it will be grey.
- History will be Blue if there is any history. Otherwise, it will be grey.