There are 2 sets of new settings/permissions for the new calendar view.
The first group of settings surrounds the new calendar view for the technician. Here, on a per technician basis, you can set which view they should see, how many calls they should see going forward and how many calls they should see in the past.
To View Settings:
- From the Command Center, click on Settings - left hand menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under the Users section, click on Technicians
- Identify the Technician to change, click the Edit button for the Technician
- Calendar Display - switch between the old or "Legacy" view or the new, "Modern" view with the Calendar
- Determine how many appointments to see into the future
- Determine how many appointments to see in the past
- For each technician you can determine if they can view and/or edit the calendar of other technicians
- Edit currently means - add new calls, change current calls, or remove existing calls - from another technician's calendar. In the future we plan to break these permissions out into individual permissions.
- Reminder, these new settings can be different for each technician on the app. For example, maybe a manager can see the past 30 days worth of calls and each service tech can see just last week's calls
- If you see that the Modern calendar is selected for a Technician and you did not do it as an Administrator, it means the technician changed the view on the app
- In this case, the default values for the number of future and past appointments are taken from the current dispatching settings page