Starting with 9.0.6, companies can now elect to allow a proposal to be changed once accepted. Prior, once a proposal was accepted, it was locked down. This is a setting that needs to be activated.
How to Enable Setting
- From Command Center, click on Settings
- Under the ESM Settings section, click on General Settings
- Click on the setting labeled "Allow an Accepted Proposal to be changed to another option?"
How to Change Proposal on App
- Go to the accepted proposal on the app
- Click on the signature block
- Erase the Signature, click Done
How to Change Proposal on the Web
- Go to the accepted proposal on the web
- Click to uncheck the proposal option
- Save the proposal
How to See Change Log
- From the Command Center, go to the Proposal List
- Fin the Proposal
- Click the Log icon
- Once the proposal has been "de-selected", you are back to the point prior to the proposal being accepted. This means you can add installation materials, change up the equipment or allow the customer to change their mind and simply select another option.
- For proposals that have been selected by the customer, if they change their mind, follow the instructions on How to Change Proposal on the Web and then resend the new proposal option to the customer.
- The Proposal Log is listed in chronological order with the first selection at the top of the list.