In this video we cover how a company can capture Reviews from their company website. This setting, once activated, will provide a snippet of code that needs to be added to the website. Then, customer can submit a review from your website that will be captured in P3.
The video covers where to get the code and shows an example of inserting it into a website. In addition, the video covers how you can be notified when a review is submitted as well as how to process the Review within P3.
- The widget on the website should be placed on a page that is devoted to capturing the review
- The language at the top of the website form can be customized within the P3 Review Settings page
- Set notifications to receive an email when a new Website Review is received
- Website Reviews are posted to P3 only
- Link the Website Review to either a Service Call within P3 or a previous Review Request to update the existing Review Reports