With Contactless Invoicing customers can approve invoices from their phone, tablet or computer. In addition, Customers can also approve when work has been completed. This complements our established Contactless functionality of remote bill pay and proposal acceptance.
To improve communication when an Invoice is Accepted or the Work has been Approved, we have created additional internal text and emails notifications that can be sent to both the technician and the company.
To activate the functionality:
- From the Command Center, click on Settings
- Under the Invoice Settings section, click on General Settings
- Under the General Settings section, change the status of "Allow Customer to Accept Invoice Remotely?" to "Yes".
- Communications to the Tech will only happen if the Technician created the Invoice (in addition the company must have Texting activated and the Technician's cell phone must be entered in their user profile)
- The additional internal communications are optional
- If the Customer is accepting on the tablet or smartphone, they will sign with their finger. If the Customer is accepting on a computer, they are checking a box to confirm along with typing their name.
- If the Technician needs to see the updated signature on the Invoice, they must refresh the Customer Record on the App.