Often times the support team needs to see the exact steps a technician is taking on the app in order to provide help. On the iPads, if you are on iOS 12 or higher, there is a the ability to automatically record the screen. This prevents the techs from having to try to record the iPad from a phone or some other device.
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls
- There are two sections - "INCLUDE" and "MORE CONTROLS"
- If you see "Screen Recording" in the INCLUDE section then it is already activated, please proceed to Step 5.
- If you see "Screen Recording" in the "MORE CONTROLS" section, tap the green "+" sign.
- On iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap that large-dot-inside-a-circle icon to start recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- The circle will turn red to indicate that it is recording
- You may have to swipe up to get rid of the control panel screen.
- Return to the P3 app and perform the actions for the support team
- When done, Tap the red status bar at the top of your screen
- A popup will appear, click Stop.
- Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording and send to the help desk at email@example.com