Permissions to view the Report Dashboard and which Report Widgets are available to the P3 admin are set in the same place.
Please note that when we go live with the functionality only Super Admin users will have been given access to the Report Dashboard and all Report Widgets. Individual Admins will have no access to the Dashboard until granted by one of the System Admins for your company.
- On the Left Hand menu, click Settings
- In the Users section, click the Admin Users setting
- Click to edit the Admin that needs permissions
- If you want to grant access to all Report Widgets, click the checkbox next to the Dashboard Module
- If you want to give access to individual Report Widgets, click the "+" icon to expand the section and then click the appropriate Reports
Video - How to Set Report Dashboard Permissions
- Only Super Admins have the ability to set these permissions
- If you are a Super Admin and are granting yourself permission, you will need to logout and log back in to see the "My Dashboard" menu option