Below are the initial requirements and features for the upcoming Telephone Integration. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please add them to the comments section below.
The goal of this enhancement is to integrate telephone service within P3 for both inbound and outbound calling.
For inbound calls, we want to provide the CSR with the ability to see key information about the caller before answering the call. This way the CSR can personalize the way they answer the phone to person giving a higher level of customer care. In addition, calls can be automatically tracked to the number dialed automatically to provide more accurate visibility to marketing efforts. Lastly, calls can be automatically record for training purposes.
For outbound calls, the software will provide opportunities to one-click call a customer from any page and report in the software.
- When phone is ringing display key information about customer and lead source (Google, website, etc)
- Provide CSR the ability to answer call or send to voicemail
- Provide CSR ability to click to create new contact record or create new call
- Record the phone call
- Provide CSR ability to flag the call as important
- In customer, invoice, service call pages and reports, provide one-click to call the customer
- Ability if phone goes down, to forward to cell phone
- Ability to setup custom voicemails
- Ability to have multiple inbound phone numbers and map them to marketing efforts
- Ability to mark if call was eligible for a "booking" to track booking rate
- Ability to create a set of call dispositions for tracking/reporting
- Ability to create a post call prompt
- Master Report of Calls In and Calls Out with ability to listen to the call - call time, answered by, call duration, call disposition
- Report to view all Important calls
- Customer Report - Phone Logs per customer/per location
- Report to track CSR to average ticket with call recordings available