Starting in 11.2, there is a new Setting that will allow a company to have Invoices downloaded when the Service Calls are downloaded to the App.
This feature was primarily built for companies that create invoices in the office/command center and then want the technician to complete it or have the customer sign off on it in the field. Now, with this setting, the invoices are downloaded making it easier for the tech to pull the correct invoice and to eliminate duplicatees.
The Setting can be found here:
- From the Command Center, click on Settings
- Go to the Dispatching Section
- Click on General Settings
- Go to the Tech Settings Section
- The Setting is "Download All Invoices During Service Call Sync?"
- Given that customers can have many past invoices, we are not downloading all information for all invoices. Rather, we are downloading the Meta data for the invoices. This allows the techs to see which invoices exist, their status and then can act appropriately.