The main feature of 11.0 is a new streamlined way of creating the proposal where you can visually see the good/better/best display to the customer as the options are being added. In addition, with the new method is an unprecedented level of control over all aspects of the proposal.
Video - Example of How the Software Creates the Equipment
Instructions - How to Activate the Setting
- From the Command Center, click on Settings
- Under the ESM Settings section, click on General Settings
- Change the value of "Create proposal method?" to "New Single Screen Method"
- Click Save
- When 11.0 goes live, the setting will be set to "No"
- The software will allow you to toggle between the "New" and "Old" ways of creating a proposal, however, to give companies a way to evaluate the new functionality. Long term toggling is a very bad idea and will lead to problems down the road.
- Going forward development effort will be focused on the "New", so while the "Old" way is available and will be supported, do not expect new features or updates to it.