Starting with 11.0, companies can elect to have the software create Equipment records on the Customer Record when a Proposal is accepted. Whether it is a complete system, an individual piece of equipment or a combination of equipment, all models that are on the accepted proposal will be added to the Customer Record.
Video - Example of How the Software Creates the Equipment
Instructions - How to Activate the Setting
- From the Command Center, click on Settings
- Under the ESM Settings section, click on General Settings
- Change the value of "Automatically create equipment on customer record when a proposal is accepted?" to "Yes"
- Click Save
- When 11.0 goes live, the setting will be set to "No"
- The software will create a new "System" when creating the equipment as there is no current method to identify the System during the Proposal Process. Therefore, if this is new Equipment for an Existing System, simply edit the System value for the Equipment created on the Customer Record.