Starting with 11.0, companies can change the start and end dates on a service agreement for a particular customer. Each company can activate the setting to give their administrators this ability. This functionality is great for extending the service agreement end date or in the situation when a customer cancels their agreement prior to the end date.
Instructions - How to Activate Setting
- From the Command Center, click on Settings
- Under the Service Agreements section, click on General Settings
- Change the value of "Allow admins to change the start and end date of the Service Agreement after it is created?" to "Yes"
- Click Save
- Changing the service agreement start or end date has no impact on the service agreement tune ups. Shortening the end date will not remove any tune ups and likewise, extending the end date will not increase any tune ups. Any updates to the tune ups, as a result of the start or end date change, must be addressed separately.
- Since this is a new setting, as a default, it will be turned off for all companies when 11.0 goes live.
- This setting is a company-wide setting, not a user-specific setting