Starting with 11.0, companies can elect to display the email address of the customer in the calendar appointment details popup. There is a new setting that controls the display and once activated, the email address will display in the Contact Info section in the popup.
Instructions - How to Activate Setting
- From the Command Center, click on Settings
- Under the Dispatching Settings section, click on General Settings
- In the Calendar Display Settings, change the setting "Show Customer Email Address in the
Calendar appointment details popup?", to "Yes"
- Click Save
- Since this is a new setting, as a default, it will be turned off for all companies when 11.0 goes live.
- This setting is a company-wide setting, not a user-specific setting