We are in the process of making major changes to the Equipment Sales Module - ESM. The primary change is to allow the creation of a "Custom Proposal".
With the Custom Proposal, you will be able to create a proposal containing any combination of equipment. For example, a condenser and coil; furnace or coil; a complete system for the upstairs and a coil for the downstairs; a mini-split system with 3 indoor units, etc.
The video below demonstrates how easy it will be to create a custom proposal.
In addition, we are adding the following features in our next update of the ESM:
- We are going to add the Proposal Number to all copies of the Proposal, similar to the Invoice Number.
- We are going to add the Proposal Title to the Subject Line of the Proposal Email
- We are going to allow remote acceptance of the Proposal. Your customers will be able to accept the proposal from the email.
- When a proposal is accepted, an invoice will be automatically created in P3.
- When a proposal is accepted, an open service call for the installation will be automatically created in P3.
- You will have the ability to hide the technician information on the proposal
- You will have the ability to change the email from address
- You will have the ability to toggle between finance options - different finance company options, not just the program option within a single finance company
This update is currently scheduled for January, 2019.