When syncing P3 with Quickbooks, sometimes it's necessary to have to open the IIF file so that you may check line errors, invoice amounts, check the Tax Code and make sure it matches, etc.
An IIF file is a QB file, and so it's not necessarily the most straightforward file to open, so we try to make it easy.
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Choose File > Open (if using Excel 2007 choose the Office Button > Open>).
- Choose the location where you saved the .IIF file.
- Change the file type field in the bottom of the window to All Files.
- Choose your IIF file and then click Open.
- Click Next > Next > Finish in the Text Import Wizard, the IIF file is now opened in Excel.