What Information Do We Need?
When submitting a support ticket, please remember to provide as much information that is relevant to the issue as possible so that we can assist you in the most efficient manner.
A good rule of thumb is to provide the following information up front:
- Who is the issue happening to?
- What exactly is happening?
- When did it happen and what were the steps?
- Where is it happening? The app? The web? Quickbooks?
- Why do you think it may be occurring?
Please keep in mind that, similar to your mechanic, if we can't replicate the issue then we can't fix it. This is why it's so important that we have as much information as possible.
For The Best Support Experience
After you submit a support ticket, you will receive an email with a link to your ticket. Click on that link and you'll be taken to a page that will allow you to create your login to the P3 HelpDesk. Once logged in, you'll have much better visibility to be able to effectively manage your support tickets, and be provided with a better support experience overall.
To Submit A Support Ticket
There are 2 ways you can submit a support ticket.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Click Submit a request on the top right side of the P3 HelpDesk.
...or you can click here.