Here are the steps to merge duplicate service locations on the same customer record:
- From the Command Center, click the blue Actions Button
- Under the Customer section, Click Merge Customer Location
- Under the Duplicate Customer record, search for the customer
- Once it is found, click the radio button
- The page will refresh and now the Locations will be in the "Customer Locations" drop list.
- Select the "duplicate" location
- Now, under the Merge To field, search for the customer again and select it
- In the Customer Locations field select the other option
- Then click the blue "Merge Customer" field.
- It may seem awkward to search on the customer twice, but the reason is that you can merge locations across customer records. For example, if a property sells and you want to move the location to the new owner, this is how you would do it, except you would be selecting two different customers.