Article last updated: 2/12/2024 - changes from the previous update are in red.
In between numbered versions of the software, we are constantly making updates - whether it is to fix a bug, enhance functionality or add new functionality. This page will be updated daily to provide an update on bugs the team is fixing and on minor enhancements that are being developed.
Please note that we are reporting on system-wide issues/enhancements only. Issues that are happening to just a specific client are communicated directly with that client on an one-on-one basis.
Please check this frequently as it will change often.
Click here to view the Archive of past updates.
Monday February 12th,
- Service Agreement Report - Unable to export saved search to Excel
- Equipment Report - report throwing an Ajax error
- Reviews - the number of reviews in the top tool bar is for "All" reviews. However, when you click the number to go to the Review Report it displays the current month. Therefore, the numbers are off and causing confusion. Changed logic so when Review Report displays it displays "All" so the numbers are consistent.
- Fixed Help Icon in Top Tool bar to link to the new Help Desk URL
- 3rd Party Integrations - removed old integrations
- New Setting - Default Invoice to PDF for sending email
- Flat Rate - provided ability to set the default price immediately when creating a new Repair Task
- QBD Sync - ability to sync the PO number to QB
Monday January 29th,
- Customer Report Export and Dealer Data Export - missing "Other" phone information
- Equipment Report - ability to export was having random issues
- Not getting Review Sent Success Message in certain situations
- Random issue where service call description did not carry over to Open Call
- Service Agreement Dashboard Export - added same information as on the screen
- Service History by Zip Code - ability to drill into the number of Customers and Service Calls
- Change all references from "Website Reviews" to "External Reviews" now that the Google Review implementation is working
- Customer Record - changed the Equipment table default to display only Active equipment. Provided dropdown to filter to Inactive or All equipment.
- Report Dashboard - changed text to images
- Equipment Report - added drill down to Customer
Updates Completed By Dev Team
The development team has completed their initial development. At this point the testing team is confirming the fix was done according to the specification and that no other areas of the software were impacted as a result of the update; i.e. we didn't break something else in the process. If there are any issues, they are fixed. Once all issues are fixed, then the update will be slotted for the next available release.
These are updates where an internal deadline has been set for the development team to deliver the update to the testing team. The internal deadline can be anywhere from a couple days to a few weeks. However, since there is a deadline it is on the schedule and the team is committed to its completion.
These are updates where we are writing the specification for how the system should behave. In addition, in this step we create mockups so that the whole team has a visual representation of how the screens will look and how the interactions will work. Please note that not all updates that enter the Design Phase will move to the In Progress status.